If your child has experienced any symptom(s) of COVID-19 for 1-3 days even if at home and not missing in-person learning, a doctor’s note or negative COVID-19 PCR test collected after the onset of symptom(s) must be provided to your child’s health room prior to your child’s return to school or school activities (including athletics); a doctor’s note continues to be required for return following 4 or more days of illness.
To ensure that your child is cleared to return to school or school activities (including athletics), we recommend that you submit the required documentation prior to when your child returns onsite. This will avoid your child possibly needing to be sent home upon arriving onsite for not having the necessary documentation. Please log into the KS electronic health record Mo‘omō‘ali Olakino (https://ohana.ksbe.edu) and upload a copy of the negative test result or doctor’s note clearing the student to return to school, as applicable.
Instructions on how to access the KS electronic health record Mo‘omō‘ali Olakino:
- Please use the most current version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari for your browser.
- Go to https://ohana.ksbe.edu, and login using your personal email that is on record at KS and password; when logging in as an employee, employees will use their KS email and password.
- Once you login, in the upper right-hand corner, it should say ‘Kamehameha Schools' under your name. If it doesn't, click on the icon and select your Kamehameha Schools account. Then you should see the Mo‘omo‘ali Olakino application. THIS IS DIFFERENT THAN YOUR KS CONNECT ACCOUNT.
- Once logged on to Mo‘omoali Olakino, please upload any medical clearance notes or medical forms by clicking on ‘Form Download/Upload’ on the left menu bar.
- Once reviewed, you will receive a confirmation email from Mālama Ola Health Services staff stating that the student is cleared to return to school the next day. A copy of the readmit letter will also be posted on the parent portal for your records.
- On the morning of the day student is returning, please remember to complete the Student Wellness Check-in to attest that student is symptom free.
- Please have student return to the office in the morning before returning to class.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call your child's respective health room, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.