We provide quality care to maintain good health and provide curriculum, activities, and opportunities to learn lifelong healthy habits.
- Medical resources and services for haumāna through the Mālama Ola division, including 24-hour staffing at the KS Kapālama Hale Ola infirmary to support our Residential Life community
- KS continuously monitors resourcing to ensure the capacity of KS’ Mālama Ola Division meets the needs of our students
- Standardized health and medical procedures across all campuses, preschools, and programs to streamline support
- Required annual concussion and heat stroke training for all appropriate education, health service and athletic staff
- Mo‘omō‘ali Olakino, an Electronic Health Records System, facilitates health care information coordination and communication with ‘ohana